The Acebeam New L19 2.0 is the Best Long Range Flashlight in its Class.
The Acebeam L19 2.0 best flashlight with black warrior style is perfect for outdoor or tactical applications.
White LED max output 2200 Lumens and throw 1083 meters/3553 feet for ultra-long range quality illumination.
Moonlight mode can last 62 days for extended law enforcement, camping, searching and rescuing.
1100-lumen strobe helps you in self-defense.
Compatible with accessories like mount and remote switch for tactical use.
LED: 1 x US imported SFT40 HI white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Moonlight: 1 lumen; 62 days
Low: 100 lumens; 30 hours 5 minutes; 12,432cd; 223 meters;
Mid1: 300 lumens; 9 hours 45 minutes; 36,100cd; 380 meters;
Mid2: 630 lumens; 4 hours 8 minutes; 76,729cd; 554 meters;
High: 1,200 lumens; 1 hour 38 minutes; 147,840cd; 769 meters;
Turbo: 2,200 lumens-1600lumens-1200lumens; 1 minute 50 seconds-10minutes-1 hours 26 minutes; 293,222cd; 1,083 meters;
Strobe: 1,100 lumens; 2 hours 47 minutes;
Max. output 2,200 lumens
Max. beam distance: 1,083 meters (3553feet)
Max. runtime: 62 days
Peak beam intensity: 293,222cd
Size: 163.8(Length) x 60 (Head Diameter) x 25.4mm (Tube Diameter) 6.44 x 2.36 x 1” inch
Weight: 205g(7.23oz.) w/o battery,284.3g/10.03 oz w/ battery
Impact resistance to 1 meter
IP68 waterproof (5 meters submersible)
✅ 2200 lumens maximum output and 1083 meters/3553 feet maximum beam distance.
✅ Compact size only 6.44” long and weighs only 284.3g/10.03 oz Including battery.
✅ One US imported SFT40 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
✅ Utilizes the self-developed 55 mm TIR Lens (Total Internal Reflection)to form the excellent beam pattern.
✅ Included an Acebeam IMR21700NP-510A USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery.
✅ Dual switches allow quick and easy access to the important settings.
✅ A power indicator helps you track the remaining battery power, letting you know when it's time to recharge.
✅ The strong tactical strike bezel can also be used as an emergency glass breaker.
✅ Internal overheat prevention to protect your light.
✅ Lockout mode, preventing accidental activation.
✅ Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
✅ Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish for a durable light
1. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
2. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology.
It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature,or switch off the flashlight temporarily or turn it to low mode.
3. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
4. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
5. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs,
the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
6. DO NOT shine the light directly into human eyes. This may cause temporary blindness, or permanent damage to the eyes.
7. DO NOT cover the light head when the flashlight is on, or place the flashlight head on the ground. The radiation energy of
the flashlight may cause damage to the flashlight itself, or even result in burning to other materials.
8. If the product is left unused or carrier and transported,please lock the button to avoid accidentally activating the flashlight.
9. The battery can only be stored inside the product and charged with the included standard charging cable.
10. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential risk.
11. Store the battery with care. Please store the battery in a dedicated box after being taken out of the product.
12. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
13. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.