ALL-ON (9xSAMSUNG LH351D LEDs (CRI≥90) +1xCREE XHP35 HI LED):
Turbo: 7000 lumens; 1h; 469m; 54990cd
High: 1800 lumens; 1h 15min; 240m; 14400cd
Mid: 800 lumens; 2h 15min; 181m; 8190cd
Low: 350 lumens; 4h; 137m; 4692cd
Ultra-Low: 7 lumens; 20h;
ROUND-ON (9xSAMSUNG LH351D LEDs (CRI≥90)):
Turbo: 4400 lumens; 1h; 236m; 13924cd
High: 1000 lumens; 2h; 167m; 6972cd
Mid: 420 lumens; 4h 30min; 89m; 1980cd
Low: 200 lumens; 9h
Ultra-Low: 5 lumens; 55h
CENTER-ON (1xCREE XHP35 HI LED):
Turbo: 2200 lumens; 1h; 407m; 41412cd
High: 650 lumens; 2h 30min; 214m; 11449cd
Mid: 300 lumens; 4h 45min; 167m; 6972cd
Low: 150 lumens; 8h 15min; 130m; 4225cd
Ultra-Low: 2 lumens; 22h
Equipped with 9xSAMSUNG LH351D LEDs (CRI≥90) plus 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Maximum output of 7,000 lumens; maximum beam distance up to 469 meters
Featuring spotlight and floodlight for various lighting needs
9xSAMSUNG LH351D LEDs (CRI≥90) for high color rendering
High efficiency circuit board (without PMW)
3 different lighting modes (All-ON, Round-ON, Center-ON) can be toggled
Powered by 1x 21700 USB-C 30A rechargeable Li-ion battery (Included)
The Included 21700 battery can be recharged through a built-in USB-C port
Dual switches (Tail switch and Side switch) for easy and fast operation
Lockout to prevent accidental activation
Strobe setting that can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signal
All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
Built-in intelligent temperature controller is used and adjusted brightness according to work status and temperature
Power indication reminds the battery status
Stainless steel strike bezel design for use in emergency situations
Anti-slip knurling provides a better grip
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology reflector plus Clear TIR Optics Lens provide extreme performance
Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Size: 141mm(length)x 60mm(head diameter)x 25.4mm(tube diameter)
Weight: 207g(7.3oz.) w/o battery; 280g(9.88oz.) w/ battery
Single button switch for controlling brightness
Constructed from Aero grade Aluminum Alloy
Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
Impact resistance: 1 meter
Waterproof: IP68 (5 meters submersible)
Green light constant-on, Battery Voltage＞3.2V
Red light constant-on, Battery Voltage is between 3.2V~3V
Red light flashes, Battery Voltage＜3V （Please charge or change the battery)
1. X10 is a high intensity lighting device and is capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into the eyes to humans or animals.
2. The X10 must be installed with 1 x 21700 high drain batteries that can produce at least 30 Amps of current.
3. Recommend using ACEBEAM branded 21700 4000mAh 30A battery.
4. The X10 is high power lighting tool by driving high current. Please monitor the heat of the light with your bare hands during Turbo Mode.
If the light becomes too hot to hold at the hottest area then you must turn down lower mode of brightness or OFF for the light to cool down. The hottest area is usually around the side switch of the light.
5. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
6. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
7. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related
to the manufacturer and distributors.
8. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
9. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
10. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
11. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
12. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
13. Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
First of all, I want to say.
Why did you discontinue this light, Acebeam!
As you can see, this light has LEDs on the periphery and in the center, each with its own separate function.
The peripheral one is a TIR and the central one is a smooth reflector, creating flood and spot light respectively in the most efficient way.
The great thing about this light is that not only does it have three modes (periphery only, center only, and all), but each mode has its own brightness level, and it is very easy to switch between these complicated modes.
Up to 7000lm with a single 21700 which is the best standard in the world., isn't that amazing?
Not only that, the X10 has two switches, but you can switch between the modes with just one switch. Great!
As I mentioned above, the features are perfect.
But what about the appearance?
As you can see, it's great!
It's great and it's probably more compact than you think.
I want to say it again. Why did you discontinue it!
If you've seen this review, when you see the X10 in stock, buy it ASAP!
Perhaps, through today's crab picking, I may have understood why X10 was discontinued.
This light is indeed very bright.
However, the size of this head may be a little small to catch the amount of heat that comes from its brightness.
For example, no one will complain if you make the heatsink as long as L19, or if you make the diameter as large as T27, if not T28.
Because the X10 has LEDs x10.
All three of the above have only one LED each.
That's the only very minor inconvenience I felt today.
Here's hoping the X10 Gen2 improves on that!
I'll 'definitely' buy it when it's released, so please don't ever let this lineage die out!