Q: Why my flashlight does not turn on ? Possible issues/solutions as below:
1. Before you use the flashlight, please unscrew the tail cap to take the insulating film out from the flashlight and try again.
2. The tail cap needs to be screwed down tightly. Please try swabbing the contacts in the tail cap with some rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean them.
3. If the flashlight still cannot be turned on or charged, connect the flashlight to a powered charging cable. If the light turns on while being charged, this means the battery is defective. Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/some-tips-when-your-acebeam-flashlight-is-not-on-or-flickers-abnormally
4. If these steps do not work, please contact us and we can try to assist you further.
Q: Why my flashlight will not access Turbo mode？Possible issues/solutions as below:
1. When the battery is low (Low battery warning shown), the flashlight does not have access turbo mode. You need to fully charge the battery.
2. This flashlight has automatic thermal management. It will automatically decrease the output in order to prevent overheating, and make sure the flashlight body temperature is no more than 131 Fahrenheit degree. When the body temperature gets too high, Turbo mode is restricted.
Q: Why my flashlight automatically turns off sometimes? Possible issues/solutions as below:
1. This flashlight has a low battery warning, and lock&unlock function. Please read the manual carefully to check whether you have operated correctly.
2. If you have fully charged your flashlight and it continues to turn off on its own, it may need a new battery.
Q: Why the lens of my light was foggy after shooting several times? Possible issues/solutions as below:
1. There is a lot of dust and residue from the explosion of gunpowder during shooting.
Solution: Please swab the lens with some rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean it.
Prevention: Coat the lens with something such as Vaseline or Chapstick prior to a range session. After you are done shooting, clean the lens thoroughly.
Q: How can I make the flashlight enter lockout/ unlock mode? How to switch between different program configurations?
A: There are different design for different models. Please read the User Manual carefully before operating.
Q: Can I put the light on the charger all the time?
A: Generally, after the light gets fully charged, there is only a small amount of current transferring when being connected to the charger, which will not hurt the battery. But we do not recommend always keeping the flashlight connected to the charger.
Q: Can the headbands be washed?
A: Yes, you can wash it by hand with soft soap but take care never to soak or dump the light part under water.
Q: Are your headlamps waterproof?
A: Yes, our headlamps are waterproof (the protection ranges from IPX4-IPX8), please refer to the waterproof details stated in TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS of each product listing page.
Q: Which lights work with ACEBEAM Pressure Switch?
A: ARPS-R02 fits for for L30 GENII,T36,T27,T28,L18,L35,L19. ARPS-R05 fits for for L16,L17.
Q: My clips/glass lens was broken, can I get the replacement? How can I order parts for my flashlight?
A: Unfortunately, they are not covered under warranty. We do not have the inventory to allow customers to purchase parts directly on our website; our parts are reserved for use with warranty and repair claims. If your light is malfunctioning and you think that you may need a replacement part please check our troubleshooting steps first to see if there is a simple fix. The majority of flashlight issues can be resolved with troubleshooting !
If you have attempted all available troubleshooting methods you may then contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you!
Q: Why recommend you to purchase&use ACEBEAM original battery?
A: ACEBEAM high power flashlights work Turbo/Turbo-Max by high current.Our ACEBEAM customized drain battery with built-in at least 4pc Mosfets on PCB which make surely the lights work peak performance.
PS: The metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET, MOS-FET, or MOS FET) is a type of field effect transistor (FET). It has an insulated gate, whose voltage determines the conductivity of the device. This ability to change conductivity with the amount of applied voltage can be used for amplifying or switching electronic signals. Learn more https://www.acebeam.com/why-it-is-recommended-to-use-acebeam-brand-batteries
Q: Why some lights are including battery, but some lights are excluding battery?
A: As environmental conservation or you had the different types of battery in hand already, thus we set an option for Battery Including&Excluding for recent new models.
Q: Can I use other brand battery?
A: Yes, you can. But DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
Q: Is there any light that is compatible with a filter on your website?
A: FR10 White,Red&Green is compatible with K60,K70,T28.
FR20 Red&Green is compatible with T21,T30.
FR30 Red&Green is compatible with EC50/EC50 G2/EC50G3/EC60/L16.
FR40 Red&Green is compatible with L30/L30GENII/K30.
FR50 Red&Green is compatible with T36,W10,W10 G2.
FR60 Red&Green is compatible with T27.
Q: What is ACEBEAM warranty ?
A: Please click this link https://www.acebeam.com/acebeam-awarranty to learn about our warranty policy. If you have any further questions, please contact us through this link: https://www.acebeam.com/contact-us .We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: Need to change items after placing an order ?
A: Thank you so much for placing an order ! Please contact [email protected] or our live chat on acebeam.com to assist you with changing your order before it ships out within 24 hours.
Q: Will I get the shipping tracking number for my order?
A: All orders are from our local warehouse. We normally ship orders within 24 hours. Tracking information is provided & will be emailed once dispatched. Important facts to know about tracking numbers:
1. You will get the tracking email if you use a valid email address.
2. If you don't get the tracking number email when expected, please check your spam folder.
3. You can log into your ACEBEAM account, check your order history, and you will see the tracking number associated with each order.
4. Our customer service team are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about shipping so drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you within 1 working day. Or you could feel free to contact us online via LiveChat.
Q: How long will it take for my package to arrive?
A: Every country's postal system is different. Some countries shipping time is as much as 30 days. The average shipping time to all countries is 10-15 days.
Q: What is my package doesn’t arrive ?
A: After 30 days, please contact us and we will determine how to handle the loss.
Q: What is your payment terms? Can I pay via Credit Card?
1. Using PayPal, which is preferred.
2. Pay by Stripe payment(Accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club,China UnionPay.supports multi-currencies.)