Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA x 4/1000mA x 4
Size: 145 x 104 x 39.5(Length x Width x Height)
Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
(full load in normal working conditions)
Compliant Standards: TUV GS FCC CE C-TICK CB ROHS
How to charge battery cells
1. Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The Acebeam charger will automatically check the battery type and condition.
2. If the charger stands empty for 30 seconds without inserting batteries or pressing the switch button, it will start the energy saving function and the brightness of LCD screen decreased.
3. Reverse insertion of a battery or the wrong operation, will cause the LCD screen to display "Err" (Error). The A4 multi charger will automatically identify between Li-ion/ni-MH/Ni-CD battery type. A LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed.
4. Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot.
Short press 1S: Select between charging current 500mA or 1000mA.
Long press 5S: Select the charging mode between Li-ion and LiFePO4 battery types.
5. For safety, the A4 multi charger will automatically stop charging when it reaches 12 hours. Remove all batteries and unplug the power when battery charging is completed.
1. For your protection and that of the cells being charged, use the A4 multi charger only as instructed.
2. Disconnect the power supply when charging is completed.
3. Do not attempt to charge with AC and car power sources at the same time.
4. Do not attempt to dismantle or modify A4 multi charger or use it for other purposes.
5. As an electrical appliance, keep the charger out of reach of children.