LED : 3 x High CRI Nichia 519A LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Ultra-Low: 12 lumens; 100 hours; 20 meters; 104 cd
Low: 60 lumens; 19 hours; 39 meters; 380 cd
Mid1: 170 lumens; 7 hours; 52 meters; 675 cd
Mid2: 380 lumens; 3 hour 15min;71 meters; 1,260 cd
High: 800 lumens~380lumens; 110s + 2 hour 20min; 97 meters; 2,352 cd
Turbo: 1,500 lumens~380 lumens; 40s + 2 hour 25min; 140 meters; 4,900 cd
Strobe: 1,000 lumens; 2 hour; 112 meters; 3,136 cd
Max. output 1,500 lumens
Max. beam distance: 140meters (459feet)
Max. runtime: 100 hours
Peak beam intensity: 4,900 cd
Size: 4.37''/111mm (Length) x 1.02''/26mm (Head Dia.) x 0.92''/23.4mm (Body Dia.)
Weight: 144.6g(5.1oz) with battery
【Premium Pocket EDC Flashlight】Utilizes 3 x Nichia 519A high CRI90 5000K LED Emitter with producing great beam profile (round and broad spot). 1500 lumens of power provides ultra-clarity in low light or complete darkness. It's small enough to hold comfortably or fit in your pocket.
【Sleek, Tritium slots, Heavy-Duty Design】This flashlight attractively styled, the outer shell is stonewashed titanium, has a swirl pattern milled into it, and an inside layer with the blue inner tube. Tritium slots for glow tubes/tritium vials. IP68 water resistant, and works well in hot or cold temperatures, so you can take it camping, hiking, fishing, dog walking, and more.
【Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery】This flashlight includes a 18650 USB-C rechargeable li-ion battery. Provides long battery life and recharges more rapidly with a USB Type-C port to keep it powered up for every adventure.
【Removable Stainless Steel Pocket Clip】It can clip on to your bag, backpack, or pocket.
【Multiple Brightness and Lighting Modes】The E70 MINI TI flashlight features a stainless steel tail switch for one-handed operation and lets you swap between ultra-low, low, medium1, medium2, high and turbo illumination on the fly for optimal clarity.
Size: 4.37”/111mm (Length) x 1.02”/26mm (Head Dia.) x 0.92”/23.4mm (Body Dia.)
Weight: 93.2g (3.3oz) without battery, 144.8g(5.1oz) with battery
1. Ensure battery is inserted with the positive (+) end pointing to the head of the flashlight (LED side).
2. It is normal for the flashlight not being able to reach 1,500 lumens when the battery voltage is too low.
1. DO NOT Shine the light directly into human eyes. This may cause temporary blindness or permanent damage to the eyes.
2. DO NOT cover the light head when the flashlight is on, or place the flashlight head on the ground. The radiation energy of the flashlight may cause damage to the flashlight itself, or even result in burning to other materials.
3. If the light is about to be put aside for a long time or be transported, please unscrew the head and remove the battery to cut off the circuit.
4. DO NOT throw the flashlight into the fire.
5.Keep out of reach of children.