Features:LED: 1 x LUMINUS SBT-90-GEN2 LEDBattery:4 x ACEBEAM 18650 3100mAh batteriesPOWER Mode:Ultra-Low: 7 lumens; 7.5 daysLow: 150 lumens; 23870cd; 309 meters; 31 hoursMid 1: 400 lumens; 47961cd; 438 meters; 16 hoursMid 2: 1250 lumens; 135424cd; 736 meters; 5 hours High: 3000 lumens; 318096cd; 1128 meters; 2 hours 15 minutesTurbo: 6500 lumens; 707281cd, 1682 meters; 1 hour 40 minutesStrobe: 3000 lumens; 3 hours 15 minutesECO Mode:Ultra-Low: 7 lumens; 7.5 daysLow: 150 lumens; 23870cd; 309 meters; 31 hoursMid 1: 250 lumens; 32942cd; 363 meters; 21 hoursMid 2: 600 lumens; 86436cd; 588 meters; 10 hours 30 minutesHigh: 1700 lumens; 219024cd; 936 meters; 3 hours 30 minutesTurbo: 3000 lumens; 360000cd, 1200 meters; 1 hour 45 minutesStrobe: 3000 lumens; 3 hours 15 minutesMax output 6500 lumensMax beam distance 1682 metersWeight: 592g w/o batteries; 785.6 w/ batteries, aluminum attachable handle 39gSize: 188.5mm(length)x 90mm(head diameter)x 53mm(tube diameter) Utilizes one LUMINUS SBT-90-GEN2 LED with excellent performanceMaximum output up to 6500 lumens with monstrous 1682 meters far-reaching beam distanceECO and POWER mode switch toggles between Everyday and Search-and-Rescue settingsPowered by 4 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (Excluded)4 x ACEBEAM ARC18650H-310A Lithium Ion Batteries (Recommended)One-handed, one-button for easy and fast operationAttachable aluminum handle for alternative carrying optionHighly efficient constant current circuit design (Non-PWM)Intelligent temperature controller is used to adjust brightness and prevent overheatingBattery level indicator lights for easy power monitoringLockout mode prevents accidental activationStrobe setting can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signalToughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with an anti-reflective coatingIntegrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performanceSturdy aerospace-grade aluminum body with military grade type III hard-anodized finishIPX68 waterproof (2 meters submersible)Impact resistance to 1 meter NOTE: In order to achieve POWER&ECO modes, the K65-GT must be installed with 4x18650 high drain batteries that can produce at least 10 Amps of current. The ECO mode can be achieved by using protected batteries with above 3 Amps of current.
1. Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries. Recommend using ACEBEAM brand batteries or major manufacturers' batteries with the same Voltage, Capacity and Watt hour ratings as original.
2. Unauthorized dissassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to turn down lower mode of brightness or turn off the light to cool down. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer or distributors.
5. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular Strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact furfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
9. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10. Do not aim the flashlight directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.