Acebeam EC35 Bronze is a limited version of 2016 Christmas wonderful gift, made of the special bronze. It uses by 1*18650 battery and gets Max 1100 Lumens with one Cree XP-L High Intensity LED to satisfy all your daily illumination needs. The side switch can be operated to select brightness modes easily.
Note: the pure Bronze will change its color slowly because of oxidation when exposing in the air and what is the most awesome and surprising thing is its color will show much historical play.
1:Cree XP-L High Intensity LED with a lifespan of 50,000hours 4000K
2:Use one 18650 or 2*CR123A batteries (not included)
3:Max output:1100 lumens
4:Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
5:136mm (Length)*25mm (BEZEL)*22(Body dia.)
6：Max beam 300 meters
7：Peak beam intensity 22500cd
8:206g weight (without batteries)
9:Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
10:Digitally regulated output- maintains constant brightness
11:Side switch on the head
12:Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
13:Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
14:Made of Bronze
15:Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
16:Battery reverse protection function. And batteries low indicalion
(it will flash when voltage down to 3v)
The above-mentioned parameters(test with 2600mAh 18650 batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlight, batteries, and environments
1. Don’t let children use the flashlight.
2. Don’t let the light of flashlight to directly shine animal or people’s eyes.
3. If the flashlight is stored or transmitted for a long time, please take out the batteries.
1. Use soft cloth to clean thread half a year and utilize silicone oil for lubrication.
2. Don’t use the lubricating oil refined from petroleum to contact waterproof O-ring; or otherwise, the waterproof O-ring would be damaged.
3. In case of contact with corrosive liquid, please timely clean it and dry it for use.
Detailed rules of product warranty:
In order to provide you with more satisfactory service and protect your rights and interests at the same time, please read the detailed rules carefully:
Introduction to detailed rules:
The detailed rules are applicable to the flashlight type and accessory product produced by Acebeam. The customers who buy Acebeam products through formal channels can enjoy the free warranty or limited warranty after-service provided by our company. In case of one of the following circumstances, free warranty service will not be provided:
1. The product failure or damage is caused by fall, or the product is repaired or changed without authorization.
2. The product failure or damage is caused by misuse or improper storage, safeguard, maintenance, or operation.
3. Flashlight damage is caused by battery leakage.
4. Other fault or damage caused by reasons irrelevant with Acebeam (including components) quality.
1.Free warranty period for 36 months: Within 36 months since the Acebeam flashlight is sold, under the condition that the customer use it according to specifications, if the product performance and operation problems arise, we will provide our customers with accessories and maintenance service for free. The transportation expenses shall be borne by customers.
2.Limited warranty for 5 years. After 36 months of free warranty period, Acebeam company will provide limited warranty for 5 years, and only charge the expenses for changing material. It will not charge any expenses of labour. The product maintenance and transportation expense shall be borne by customers. 3.In case of damage caused by customer's reasons, we will provide you with proper maintenance service, and only char the expenses for changing material. We will not charge you any expenses of labor. But the customers shall bear expenses themselves.
please do not mix batteries of different brands,size,capacity of type.Doing so many cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries used.18650/16340 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care.Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential risk for combustion or explosion but cell damage or short circuting are potential risks the user assumes.